My kitchen garden is growing nicely! It is my only garden this year as I truly purposed to simplify for this year in light of our graduation obligations. I'm so thankful now that I did. I am never surprised when I walk in obedience to God's still small voice to slow down ....
Isabelle describes our cabbages as little swimming pools for the frogs to play in. They are beautiful, especially in the early morning light.
Radishes and swiss chard are already full grown. They are delightful but soon will bolt and become a tasty treat for the goats and rabbit. It's already time to reseed .....
My back porch has always been and continues to be an oasis for our family. On it are pockets of sunshine for the soul such as my little potting bench filled with flowers.
The Indian corn is growing nicely and so striking in the sunrise hours with dew drops trickling off of the leaves.
Gardening is a joy -- both practically and aesthetically. It's only June and I already have green peppers and tomatoes on the vines! Looking forward to all that lies ahead .....



1 comment:
The garden looks so lovely...I only wish I could enjoy it in person... Is that my wreath on the side of the house? :) I am certain you are going to have tomatoes coming out of your ears this year!
Post a Comment