Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Jesus Christ, God's own son, came to earth in order that I might have eternal life in spite of my sins, my humanity, and my self. He took my place and paid the ultimate sacrifice. Just as the Jews offered sacrifices as an atonement for their sins, Christ placed Himself in that position so that I wouldn't have to. He died and 3 days later He rose again. His rising again demonstrates God's power to give us new life when we offer ours to Him. He promises in His Word - the Bible - that "whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16). His promises are true. His Word has stood the test of time historically and spiritually. I am a believer and I am not ashamed. Happy Easter everyone! He is risen!! I am so thankful....

No comments: